Sunday, January 23, 2011

WEEK 3: TEACHING TRUTH

St Mark 5:19- “...Go home to thy friends...”
If the Lord has shown you compassion, or if he has assisted you in any way, we are told to go to our homes, and tell our friends what we have experienced. Share the Gospel with your friends and family, so that they may believe in Him.
After serving a mission and then reading this...it made me think of what I had done to share the gospel with my friends at home. Like everyone says, it’s hard to share the gospel with your friends. I grew up in Northern California and in high school I had a lot of non member friends. When I got home I told my self I was going to share the gospel with everyone, but I didn’t...not really...not as much as I could have, not like I did on the mission. Welp, there is never a better time then now to share the gospel, which is why I’m choosing to submit Blog entrees for my share and report assignments. www.brentsschool.blogspot.com

No comments: